Saturday, April 12, 2014

9BREAKIN' 3: DEV-ING BOOGALOO

For the most part, spring break is a time for students to decompress and gather their bearings before finishing the remainder of the semester with some chutzpah and style.  My guess is that I gathered my bearings before the last peer review was done. While visiting family in Memphis, I found myself frequently working on Feats of Enlightenment or thinking about it.  It felt as if working on the game was a favorite pastime.



Initial Game board and Feat Card Concept Art on the go...
I thoroughly enjoy the flexibility.

"Lucky is the man whose job is his hobby, because he'll never have to work a day in his life."
-The Honorable US Secretary of Labor Tom Perez

SPRING BREAK LIMERICK

Now that the midterms are done
It's time for a wee bit of fun
I'm taking a trip
to somewhere that's hip
And chillin' with fam in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment