Saturday, March 8, 2014

Video Game of Thrones

I finished the How to Build a Startup Course on Udacity.com last night.  Prior to this course, the thought of starting a business was unbearably overwhelming due to the many ways I have seen business get started.  I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but the process is definitely more concrete to me.

However, based on Steve Blanks insistence on "Getting out of the building" has drawn me to the conclusion that this course was not made in the Midwest during winter.
Come get me when "Getting out of the building" isn't comparable to traveling north of the wall.
Until then, I'm going to chill in Winter-won't-stop-falling with my dire-kitty, Fala.
Udacity now is complete
I must take a break for some meat
Our game will be fun, now we're ready to run
With the Enlight'ments of Feat

BOOYAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment